Want to work at Coriander’s? We’re looking for hospitality professionals with the spark to help us continue serving up Christchurch’s premier Indian dining experience.
Please send your CV to email@example.com.
Are you the next Coriander’s Restaurant Manager?
We’re hiring two new managers, one for our flagship St Asaph Street restaurant, and one for a brand new Coriander’s restaurant in the northern suburbs of Christchurch.
We’re looking for managers who kill it on the restaurant floor. Customers love you, Chefs love your work, your team love working with you, and you love the idea of running an iconic Christchurch restaurant like a well-oiled machine.
Interested yet? Apply by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What will you be doing?
Running all the everyday operations of a restaurant, and managing a team to deliver a gold-standard customer experience. This role involves a high level of trust, and you’ll report to the general manager and company directors.
- Managing inventory
- Being solely responsible for ensuring bar service is smooth and efficient
- Stock rotation
- Stock management and organising timely deliveries
- Record keeping and reports
- Conducting financial transactions
- Ensuring the work environment is safe and clean at all times
- Taking reservations
- Analysing performance and planning to grow sales and profits
- Collecting customer feedback and taking action on it
- Enforcing company policy and uniform standards
- Planning menus with the Chefs
- Organising marketing activities and promotional events
- Selecting, training and supervising wait and kitchen staff
- Quality control
- Preparing cash drawers and petty cash
- Maintaining customer relationships and resolve any issues that might arise
- Identifying faults and opportunities for improvement
Email your CV to email@example.com.